Weekly Word & Prayer
Every Tuesday at 8:30 one of our pastors or pastoral interns will be leading a short devotional and prayer time that we are calling “Weekly Word & Prayer.” You can get the live link and password from your community group or by contacting the church office. We will also be putting the “Weekly Word & Prayers” up on our YouTube channel.
Marriage & Family Enrichment seminar
Family Devotions (for purchase on Amazon):
Other Helpful Resources for Children
- Good News for Little Hearts Series: This is a book series with a counseling emphasis for children
- Daily Devotionals for Kids and Teens
- Child Evangelism Fellowship Daily Devotionals for kids
- Love in the Time of Coronavirus by Andy Crouch
- Charles’ Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening devotional
- Article: Feeling Out of Control?
- Francis James Grimke was an African American Presbyterian minister in Washington, D.C., who pastored Fifteenth Street Presbyterian Church from 1878-1928. Between October 1, 1918, and November 1, 1919, nearly 3,000 citizens of our nation’s capital died as a result of the Spanish Flu Pandemic. Public gatherings were banned during this time and when the church reconvened for worship, Pastor Grimke shared these reflections with his church.
- Free Resources from Crossway While You Stay at Home During COVID-19
- Free Study Bible and other Resources from Crossway
- 30 Day Prayer Guide from the Presbyterian Church in America
- Pastor Travis’ video on Dealing with Suffering Part 1
- Pastor Travis’ video on Dealing with Suffering Part 2